SOCIAL MEDIA

July 06, 2015

MONDAY BLUES

IMG_5517
The title of my post is actually the complete opposite of how I'm feeling right now. Feeling really grateful for all that has happened this year. Both good and bad. The good would be the 5 trips in the past 6 months, the opportunities and the people I've met. While on the other hand, applying to a design job interview only to have your designs stolen instead. Seeing the ugly side of the industry and realising that not everyone is as true as what they portray themselves to be. I took in all these as lesson learnt and it made me even stronger. I've had unconditional love and support from my loved ones and I couldn't thank them enough. Literally can't wait for the year to end so I can see my family in the States next Spring. 

Shot these photos for a collaboration with Marjorie and I received countless of compliments on how great this pair of pleated pants look. I wore this pleated beauty for Her World's Street Style Awards which you can view here! It's so effortless yet chic, I couldn't help but to choose this in 2 colors. I will be featuring 2 more items that they sent to me over the next week! 

IMG_5517IMG_5517
IMG_5517
IMG_5517
Wearing: Bangkok top, Marjorie pleated pants, Zara boots, & Other Stories earrings. | Photos by Dan


Stay Gold, x


1 comment :

  1. Those pants are so freaking funky! I don't think I've ever seen a pair like that before. Great pick, really!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Deal Of The Day

    ReplyDelete