SOCIAL MEDIA

June 26, 2016

A DAY IN.

IMG_5532
Having a day to ourselves might just be what we need after a long hectic week. Here are 2 simple ways you can spend all day in your pjs and still be productive! After making your morning coffee (or hot chocolate for me), you can either start with tidying up your vanity table top or tidying your closet!





IMG_5532
Seen here: Nightgown by Wildfox Couture & Morgan Sleeping mask.
IMG_5532
Seen here: Marc Jacobs Daisy, Prada Candy, J'adore Dior, Aēsop Hand Cream, Crème Simon Universal Cream

These are the 3 main fragrances that I use on a daily basis and 2 of my favourite creams. Baby steps to decluttering: Display the products that you use most and keep the rest that are used less!

IMG_5532
I prefer planning my outfits according to what I am going to wear or I have not worn yet. I know we've all been through mornings where wardrobe wars are involved but let's end that together! Organizing your clothing this way gives you that extra 5 minutes to lay in bed a little longer.

IMG_5532
How are some of your pj days like? 


1 comment :