SOCIAL MEDIA

September 17, 2016

THE BATHING SUIT

IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532 IMG_5532
Scoopback Swimsuit and Linen Boyfriend Shirt in collaboration with GRANA. 
-
Bohemian scarf and Lack of Color Boater.


In all honesty, this has got to be the most comfortable swimsuit I've ever worn and own. There are no wires or padding, it's a piece of magic on its own. When I say magic, I'm not kidding. This swimsuit dries sooo quickly?! C'mon, we've all been there - putting on a dry piece of clothing over our wet swimsuit is just... no. I spent all morning at the beach in this piece, and it feels like second skin. I paired my look with GRANA's Linen Boyfriend Shirt, and yay for me, I don't actually have to steal Dan's shirt anymore. These pictures were taken in Mũi Né, Vietnam - more uploads can be seen over on my Instagram, where I also featured other looks from GRANA!

Shop with GRANA and check out with 'AMELYNxGRANA for 10% off plus free global shipping! x

Photos by Dan.


2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous red pop of color! I love how the sunglasses have some red undertones as well!

    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.



    .

    ReplyDelete