SOCIAL MEDIA

September 24, 2016

THE LITTLE WHITE DRESS

IMG_5532

If I had to choose between a LBD and a LWD, it would definitely be a little white dress - no questions asked. I've been on the hunt for the perfect LWD that's not formal or filled with lace, and this dress from FASHMOB just tops the chart. Casual or smart, it works both ways and it has pockets! Like come on. I brought this dress to Vietnam and it was perfect for the bicycle rides around the resort. I cannot emphasise how much love I have for this dress, its unreal. If you guys are interested in the places I went to in Vietnam, I heard ya! A full post on what I did and where I stayed will be up this coming midweek!


IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532

IMG_5532
(seen here: Myrrh Necklaces, Fringe crossbody similar here, Rayban sunnies.)
IMG_5532
Wearing: Shirt dress in collaboration with FASHMOB, Novesta sneakers | Photos by Dan.

2 comments :

  1. Cute bag <3 love the styling of this outfit


    www.kristenskouure.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...good pictures and thanks for sharing,you looks so beautiful with your dress white and matched your hat look well,too.

    ReplyDelete