SOCIAL MEDIA

January 17, 2017

SLEEPING MASKS TALK

Beverly Ville

Let's talk about sleeping masks shall we? From different combinations of skin types to over a hundred choices of masks to choose from, finding the perfect mask for your skin can be a real pain. I've boiled down to 3 of my all time favourites which are all quite different, and I hope this will be helpful for you! I tend to lean towards Asian skin care products as I feel it is more suitable for my skin. However, what works for me may not work as well for you! I suggest that you request for little sample bottles before purchasing the product.



Beverly Ville

1) innisfree Orchid Sleeping Pack – When I first tried this, I immediately fell in love with the scent. This mask's texture is more jelly-like based, it harnesses the potent antioxidant benefits of the Orchid Elixir to reverse damages caused by the sun, pollution, and other free radicals. I tend to reach for this the most and I use this 3-4  times a week and the scent actually puts me to sleep. My skin feels rejuvenated and fresh after using this mask.

Beverly Ville

2) Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask – Yes I know some of you may be thinking that this isn't an Asian brand. This however, works wonders for my skin. From what I'm told, I have really dehydrated skin. Sometimes I wake up and the areas around the tip of my nose and mouth are peeling. But after applying this mask, my face actually feels refreshed and moisturised in the morning - no flaky skin too. Plus, I cannot even begin to describe how delicious this mask smells, it's like an apricot/mango smoothie. p.s: I use this mask once a week.

Beverly Ville

3) LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask – Ah, this mask is probably no stranger to many. This hydrating  mask is suitable for all skin types plus it doesn't feel sticky. There is a very mild scent and one bottle lasts a long way. After using this mask, my face is visibly brighter and moisturised. I alternate between this and the innisfree Orchid mask and there's no winner. Both works equally well for my skin!

I hope this may be helpful to some of you, I'm no beauty expert and this is more of what works for my skin type!

xx

2 comments :