Sunday, March 5

M O V E

Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Wearing: GRANA Crossback bra & Active leggings | Photos by Dan

I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is to go for a morning jog, and to be surrounded by nothing but nature. Just taking in the sights and breathing in the freshest air, it is pure bliss. I couldn't be more excited when GRANA released their Activewear line. Working out in this crossback bra and leggings was perfect for Tasmania's weather, it kept me warm yet cool all at the same time. Plus I love how the activewear line comes in pastel colors, I usually settle for darker colors as most workout gear come with splashes of neon. Definitely my go to outfit for working out abroad!

(Cart out with 'AMELYNxGRANA' for 10% off )

xx

INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

3 comments:

  1. The back of that sports bra is so cool!!



    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.



    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sports bra is really cute! Thanks for introducing this brand to us!

    Kim | Simply Lovebirds

    ReplyDelete