SOCIAL MEDIA

October 11, 2017

FOLLOW ME TO INDIA (PART 1)

IMG_5532
India has always been one of my dream destinations to visit. It all started when I was 9 – my parents visited the Taj Mahal and brought home a miniature marble piece of it. I've always stared at the display piece while it sits on the mantelpiece in the hall. I thought to myself that if this little Taj Mahal can be this intricate and beautiful, what would the actual world wonder be like? Fast forward to 14 years later, I find myself standing in front of this love monument, blown away by the architecture and history behind it.


IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Fash Mob Dress
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
We visited many tombs and monuments and every one of it has such beautiful and intricate detailing on the walls and ceilings. We visited the Safdarjung tomb in New Delhi, it was a little quieter and less touristy which made the entire place so peaceful. 
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Fash Mob TopALDO Slides, Accessorize Bag, Pants from India

Next up was Humayun's tomb (below), I found the architecture very similar to Safdarjung. Can I also just say, apart from the beautiful monuments and tombs, the food in India was really good. I found myself looking forward to every meal, because the naan and curry was nothing I've ever tasted before. 
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Fash Mob Playsuit, Accessorize Bag

Now the next tomb is one of my favourites of this trip, it is the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah. It is also known as the Baby Taj Mahal. The architecture and the carving on the walls really blew my mind. It is insanely beautiful, I could stare at it forever and also secretly wishing I could have an interior like this in my future home.
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532



xx

1 comment :