SOCIAL MEDIA

December 03, 2017

TROPICAL OASIS

IMG_5532
So excited to be sharing where I stayed in my second part of my trip in Bali! The Udaya is one of the best villas I've ever stayed in, it's the perfect tropical haven hideaway.


IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
These are the insane views you get from the lobby, from inside and outside the Yoga hut, so so stunning ain't it? There are so many reasons why I am in love with this resort - the views, the breakfast, the dream of a bathtub... I can go on forever.

IMG_5532
Let's start off with the breakfast! We started off with a fruit platter and a bread basket which consisted of my favourite pastries in the entire world – Pain au chocolate and croissants! There were many juices we could choose from the menu as well, from orange, to dragonfruit, to mixed fruit juice.

And there were the mains, we could choose from the classic pancakes, eggs and toast or we could go Balinese style and have the Nasi Goreng (fired rice) for breakfast.

IMG_5532

Let's talk about the highlight of The Udaya, the pool villa! The little private walkway into your room, the pool, the bed which had the comfiest pillows (I'm actually on the hunt for them right now), the outdoor and indoor showers, the giant bathroom and the magical flower bath! I honestly did not want to leave this villa, I had everything I needed for ultimate relaxation. 
IMG_5532 IMG_5532 IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532 IMG_5532
Don't we all just appreciate a huge bathroom? I know I do. I loved how we could just take a shower right after a swim, or hop into the bathtub literally anytime we wanted. It was just too inviting. And I read somewhere that flower and milk baths make your skin a whole lot softer. Flower baths are also beneficial to your health in someways, which was a perfect excuse not to get out of the tub.. right? The staff at The Udaya made the prettiest flower arrangement which made my heart ache a little when  I messed it up.

IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
All photos by Dan & Amelia.

I want to say a huge thank you to The Udaya for sponsoring my stay. It was a dream staying here and I would come back over and over if I were to visit Ubud again. 
Thank you đź’–

Post a Comment